Interpretation and definitions
Capital words have a meaning defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique account created to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- THECompany (referred to in this Agreement as either “Company”, “We”, “We” or “Ours”) referred to on the Website.
- TheCookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device and contain details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- THECountry refers to: Croatia
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal information is all information related to a recognized or identifiable person.
- The service is valid for the site.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to companies or third parties employed by the Company for the convenience of the Service, the provision of the Service on behalf of the Company, the performance of services related to the Service or the provision of assistance to the Company in the analysis of the use of the Service.
- TheUsage data refers to data that is automatically collected, either generated by the use of the service or by the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of site visits).
- THEWebsite refers to weobl, available fromhttps://pchike.com/ < /a>
- You mean a person who accesses or uses the Service, or a company or other legal entity on whose behalf that person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collect and use your personal information
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used for our communication or identity. Identity data may include, but are not limited to:
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the service.
Usage information may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you are visiting, time and date of visit the time you spend on these pages, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service through or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, for example, the type of mobile device you are using, your unique mobile device ID, the mobile device’s IP address, its operating system your mobile phone, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device IDs and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Tracking and cookie technologies
- Flash cookies. Some features of our Service may use locally stored items (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity in our Service. Flash cookies do not manage the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how to delete Flash cookies, read & quot; Where can I change my settings for disabling or deleting local shared items? & Quot; available atCookies from TermsFeed Generator </a> a>.We use session cookies permanently for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary / Basic CookiesType: Session cookiesManaged by: miPurpose: These cookies are necessary to provide the services that are available through the website and to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you requested may not be provided and we use these cookies only to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookiesType: Permanent cookiesManaged by: miPurpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to give you a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your settings each time you use the website.
- Provision and maintenance of our Service , including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a service user. The personal information you provide may allow you to access various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To execute the Agreement: Develop, comply with and undertake the Purchase Agreement for the products, items or services you have purchased or any other agreement with us through the Service. p. >
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other similar form of electronic communication, such as mobile app push notifications about updates or informational communications related to features, products, or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with new, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you choose to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To track and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or merge, sell, restructure, reorganize, liquidate or otherwise sell or transfer some or all of our assets, either as a continuing business or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar process, in which the personal data of the users of our services are included in the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes : We may use your data for other purposes, such as analyzing data, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving our services, products, and services. your marketing and experience.